Ready-to-run business and HR processes for recruitment, training and employee growth
Sourcing and Procurement
Strategic Systems International’ sourcing and procurement expertise enables clients to reduce costs by optimizing purchasing plans across all key spend categories. Our solutions allow you to evaluate:
- demand patterns and drivers
- spend across key cost categories
- current and potential suppliers
- supplier capabilities, capacities, pricing structures, and bundling and construct alternatives
- transaction, transportation, and logistics costs
Our experience spans sourcing of both services and physical materials, from systems for optimizing per-diem staffing at hospitals, to solutions for large, national organizations in manufacturing, publishing, and logistics industries. Strategic Systems teams can work with you throughout the supplier negotiation process to evaluate and craft sourcing strategies, and provide on-going compliance management and process improvement services.
Human Capital Optimization
SSI understands there is no one-size-fits-all approach that works for Human Capital Optimization, and that conditions of labor supply and services demand in each market, plus an organization’s pay scales, work rules, and other dynamics dictate the best approach for that organization at each period in time. Strategic Systems’ Human Capital Optimization experts can work with you to deliver the right solution for your organization.
At SSI, we’ve developed a holistic approach that integrates people, processes, and technologies to deliver solutions that reduce staffing costs, enhance coverage, and increase employee satisfaction. SSI solutions include web-based technologies, on-going assessments and advice on the optimal resource structure, and compliance monitoring to ensure best practices are followed. With Strategic Systems’ Human Capital Optimization solutions, you can:
- Forecast services demand patterns and their resulting staffing requirements
- Develop optimal budgeting and position configuration strategies
- Implement mathematical optimization-based scheduling and staffing systems
- Optimize the mix between full time, part time, over time, contract, float pool, registry, and agency staffs
- Optimize the mix between different skill levels and work shifts
- Understand economic impact of alternate work rules and staffing strategies/policies
- Develop strategic sourcing programs for agency and registry staffs
- Execute and monitor strategic sourcing programs and staffing agency contracts
- Dynamically react to changing market demand and supply conditions
The Optimé Group was contracted to help reduce nursing labor costs and improve nurse deployment at a major Midwest hospital. With SSI support, a solution was developed to deliver dynamic staffing strategies for alternate demand and supply scenarios, and optimal staff and scheduling patterns. In addition to reducing staffing costs, the hospital was able to “right” size nurse resources thanks to a much improved view of patient demand at the hourly level in the Emergency Department.